Tuesday, March 4, 2008

i,m tired of this brown wallpaper background. please, someone, tell me how to change it; and while you're at it, tell me how to change the teaparty picture that's at the first.

2 comments:

The Schauerhamers said...

I wonder if I can explain this in a comment..... I would copy and paste this comment into a word program and then print it out so that you can read it and do it at the same time! Go in this order. Sign in (sign in), Layout, pick new template (choose a template you like and click on the small circle next to it) You can also preview what your blog would look like with that template by clicking on the blue underlined preview template underneath each template design. When you have found one that you like, save it by clicking on the orange save template

To change the picture, go to page elements, then click on the blue Edit in the bottom right hand corner of the Header Box. This will bring up a new window showing your header title and your description and the picture you have loaded. To change it click on remove Image it will remove it and give you the option to add another. From here you just add the image just as you would if you were adding a picture to your blog. Browse, and find the picture on your computer. You can choose to have it as the picture only or you can have your blog header in front of the picture. Then once you have what you want then click save. It will save it for you then you can go see how it looks.

If you still have questions just let me know. Or you can call me and I can walk you through it. If you don’t have my number it is 435-764-1328.

Alan and Shelley said...

Before you change the tea party picture, look at the cute outfit AA is wearing. D'you remember it? I have a scripture bag from that same fabric that mom made for me when I was eight I think? I still have it. It has my initials SJJ on the front and is very precious to me. I love it. The party picture reminded me of it. Lately, I've been kind of sad and I've been thinking of Ben and missing him. Then I start to think about mom and dad and it just gets worse. I go through this from Jan - March every year. I need some sunshine and a garden to dig in. Somehow that makes me feel good again. But the snow is up to my hips and it is so cold outside I can't bear to be out long. I could go out and prune the tops of my lilac bushes because I certainly can reach them. In fact in the front I'd have to bend over to prune them, because the snow is so high. You probably can't picture that. I also got the bad RSV from Leah and now Zack has it but it is harder on him. I think it is affecting his ears and tonsils as well as his lungs. I was totally out of it last week and laid on the couch and bed for hours coughing and fevered. Completely miserable. We are doing sealings at the temple tomorrow for two sessions, Friday night a dinner/fundraiser for a family in our ward whose house burned down (to the ground) yesterday, and on Sat. am we have to be at the IF airport between 6 and 7 to fly to Washington DC. We will take our laptop and blog while we're there. I like the pictures of Dennis and the mug. Post some pictures of your dishes. We will go to church in DC and then maybe go to the Smithsonian. Do you think that is against the sabbath? We'll see.