Saturday, April 12, 2008

yay, our taxes are done and e-filed and we get money back! yay! yay! leslie is still saving us money by filing zero dependants so we can claim her. i don't know how much longer that will last, but it turned out well this year.

about the movie puzzle: i admit i chose rather obscure quotes to begin with because i knew you'd get it too easily if i said "it's complicated" right off. when i can think of another movie that i think lots of us know, i will post some more clues.

yes, the chicken bog was very good. the problem with it is that i don't know how to make a reasonable amount. i have tons.

of course i think ben is the spring flower. he came in the spring and never really got past the spring of life. i love that picture and remember when it was taken: he was doing somersaults. thanks to leslie for putting it on my computer.

fyi: tennyson's piano piece is 'romance' by sibelius.

2 comments:

Alan and Shelley said...

Did I tell you that I love that picture of Ben? And I also love that Tenny is learning romantic piano pieces.

Stacy said...

Do you know that is one of our favorite movies at this house and I have watched it about a dozen times and still didn't get it. Oh well! You can't win them all.