i took this video of tennyson on my camera, so i wasn't able to get the whole piece, but i thought you might like what i have.
also, here is another clue on the movie puzzle: " it's complicated."
i am making chicken bog a la lizzie right now. smelling pretty good.
see y'all soon and i know you know this movie.



7 comments:
GOOD job Tenny! And Mom your Quotes are from the Count of Monte Cristo Yay I win!
I was going to say Count of Monte Cristo on the first day, SO I WIN!!! JK. I haven't seen this movie very many times, so I wouldn't know the quotes from it. why don't you do something I know like ummmm Dirty Dancing when the one guy says "Nobody puts baby in the corner." LOL. That cracks me up. I have never seen dirty dancing by the way. I just know it because everyone talks about it.
Oh, I was going to say the Chicken bog sounds good, but we have been riced and chickened "out" for this week. I loved hearing the maestro play the piano. what is the piece she is playing. I had to buy some more organ music because I have been asked to play the organ at the temple. Really! OK, that sounds unlikely, but it is only for ward conference when we do our temple session on the 20th of april. Tenny is sounding very accomplished. Does she stitch samplers and paint beautiful landscapes as well. Next time get her to sing as she is playing and then I will call her Georgianna.
OK its me again. I love the picture of Ben. Is he the spring flower? Very beautiful sweet Ben.
I dont' know that movie as well as I thought. I was confused. OH well. Tenny played wonderful. I was really getting into it and then the clip stopped. Oh well. Maybe I will get to hear it in person!
I loved what you said about Ben being the Spring flower. I agree. I was wondering what you thought of Whitney's last letter. I was very touched and want to talk to you about it. I will call soon. And Tenny was playing great. Did she know you were filming?
I haven't seen the movie at all. Thanks for telling me Lizzie.
Post a Comment