Monday, January 4, 2010

2005 n 900 e
provo, ut
84604-1793

4 comments:

Stacy said...

The bra isn't one of mine. We will write Leslie tonight!

sara said...

I am not claiming the bra either. Interesting. I wonder who's it is? I just read Les's email. It made me cry. I was wondering if I was the only weepy one. I will be sending her a little package tomorrow.

Anne Adele said...

I don't think that the bra is one of mine either. I don't know who it belongs to. We're pretty sure it doesn't belong to Rachel,Kate or Becky. Strangely enough no one left anything at my house from over the holidays. Someone usually leaves something, but I haven't found anything yet. I started crying when I saw that last picture of Sara tearing up. I'm so happy that you like the apron.

The Schauerhamers said...

I'm not claiming the bra either but I do know whose it is and she's heading to Costa Rica where she probably won't need it. WE loved our stay even though we all ended up with a bad case of the "dida". We will see you all in February so that we can quilt some quilts and say hello.