Saturday, September 6, 2008

today is our whit's birthday. she is twenty-three. here are some pictures that i found of her to make us all smile.










3 comments:

Anne Adele said...

I love all the Whitney pictures.My favorite has always been the one that shows the gap in her teeth. It's especially cute.

sara said...

I am glad for the cute birthday blogs for our Whit. I hope she had an excellent day.

Alan and Shelley said...

I love all your pics of Whit &C. I love the ice-skating one because Miranda looks like a nut, and the one of the girls standing on the picnic table because of Les's moccassins. Whitney is such a good big sister and a great cousin. She is wonderful. I miss her and think you must miss her even more. I just looked below and the word verification for my comments is "whits". What a coincidence. Everything is about Whitney.