once again it's been a while since i have posted anything. i wanted to show some pictures of my garden and it took me a while to remember to take them. morning is such a lovely time out in the garden. there was actual dew on the leaves today.
not much is happening here. i feel like we're in a time warp moving fast and slow at the same time. i have plenty to do and don't get most of it done, and yet i feel tired as if i had actually worked hard but without the satisfaction. i guess it's part of getting old.
anyway, here are some pictures of the garden
Guatemala
11 years ago



2 comments:
Hey Liz,
It's Julie Jorgensen Toone. I found you through one of my friends who connected me to Josh's blog. So cool. I miss you guys so much. I hope things are good. We are doing well. I am about to pop with another boy in a few weeks. The boys are doing great. You can find me at curtisandjulietoone.blogspot.com Love, Julie
Hey Liz. I'm not soo good at this whole baby fruit thing but I'll have to go off of memory as to what you have in your garden. I'm guessing the first one is an apricot, second: wait a minute is that the same as one????? The third is an apple! Whew stressfull! OH yeah and the one on the top is... Okay those have to be limes and that is not your house because I looked at the background house in the picture and it looks like a cabin... I sure hope i'm right!
Post a Comment