well, i haven't exactly figured out how to write on the blog and also put in the pictures at the same time. i know this is very stupid of me, but give me credit for trying. so here is my update:
weather: snowy
temperature: frosty
tootsies: cold
gas bill: ginormous
amaryllis: blooming
hair: not combed
husband: pessy (mistic that is)
visiting teaching: done
take 5 quilt: pinned
relief society lesson: unprepared
belly fat: still there
Guatemala
11 years ago



3 comments:
That was really creative and funny. I especially like the belly fat one and the Pessy. i"m sorry that we didn't have a chance to talk blog this weekend what with Leah sick I just didn't think about it. I think you are still doing an excellent job without the formal instructions. Keep up the good work and keep posting so we can know the happenings at the fuller home!
Funny Liz! I am still learning also! I have Morgan and Sara to show me everything. Atleast you don't have to post baby belly fat!!
I want to see pictures of you sewing at the two machines you now have. Also some of the cool stitches and other things that your Pfaff can do. I'm kind of jealous, but not really, cause I have a good machine too. I love your list and thought to myself, that is exactly me. Whoa!
Post a Comment