okay, this is what i'm going to be making for esme's blessing. it will be white lawn which u.p.s. needs to deliver. i hope i can get it done in time for the big day, but i need to get a few more things online, (since i was too busy smoking up sara,s house on saturday to go to the fabric store)my goal for this year was to finish old half done projects. so far i finished enoch's blanket, leah's hat (her head got too big so i gave it to esme) and my temple apron (yes i have been renting for 30 years)
i still have a quilt top that i need to quilt and bind.
now leslie wants me to knit some kind of hooded scarf for her. it,s a good thing she is not still growing or her head might get too big for it by the time i get it finished.




6 comments:
I think that the baby blessing dress is going to be beautiful. I hope that we can get all the things that we need for it. I am sure Stacy will love it.
I've got a quilt that needs binding. Can anyone help me? In all the "spare" time we all have. Where does it all go???? Good luck on all your projects.
I think that blessing dress will be amazing. I hope you find time to get all your little projects done. I know what it's like to have so many things to do and so little time. hehe
Good pictures for your first attempts at blogging. I do like the tea party picture. I'm trying to remember where we were. Do you remember, or Anne Adele? I kind of thought we were at our house at 170 Northm but that doesnt look like it. It must be another tea party I was thinking of. Tell me where we were. Over at our old house because of Denise in the picture? anyway, I'm glad you're blogging so I can leave you comments. and communicate better with you. Now if Anne Adele would get going!
Thank you, thank you, thank you for all that you do. The hats are adorable, the food was delicous, and I can't wait to see Esme in her dress. We are thinking that we will bless Esme President's Day weekend. It will not be fast Sunday of course, but I really don't mind at all.
Okay... now that you have done your first post just keep it up. Even if you think your life is boring we still want to know what's going on with you and Dennis! Keep up the good work. I'm excited to see you at the blessing.
Post a Comment